Frank is an advisory partner at BDO in Thailand with over 30 years’ experience in financial services. Based in Thailand since 1999, he has worked in multiple jurisdictions providing a wide range of financial services to clients across numerous sectors. Key areas of focus include Transaction Services, Distressed M&A, Restructuring, Risk Advisory Services and Forensics.
Frank is a qualified chartered accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand) and is a member of ARITA (Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association).
Frank has direct hands-on experience and knowledge of the rules and regulations in multiple jurisdictions gained through leading financial services projects / teams in most Asian countries as well as several European countries.
- Banks/Financial Institutions
- Asset Management Companies
- Debt/Equity Funds
- Non-performing Loan subject Matter Expert (Lead advisor on over USD 100 billion of transactions)
- Recovery & Reorganization (formal and informal engagements across multiple jurisdictions)
- Distressed M&A/Capital raising
- Forensic Investigation and quantification/Litigation support/Expert Witness
- Risk Advisory services including FCPA, ABAC, AML, and regulatory reviews.
- Service line leader
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Commerce: 1989 – Australian National University.
- Chartered Accountant: 1992 – Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Insolvency Practitioner: 1996 – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)