Pakamon has over 15 years of tax and audit experience. She started her career as an external auditor working across a wide range of industries, after which she worked with Krung Thai PCL in internal audit. She then decided to pursue her career as a specialist tax advisor.
Due to the varied nature of her career, she has led various projects and assignments and now has a deep specialism in tax compliance and tax transaction advisory services including tax structuring. She has assisted many clients on tax refund and tax audit matters and has represented clients before the Large Taxpayer’s Office and Area Revenue Offices on matters involving various tax issues for both direct and indirect tax. She has been advising various MNCs and investors with business activities in the region for over a decade now and has an excellent reputation in the market for delivering exceptional service.
Working closely with the team, Pakamon finds joy in coaching and mentoring tax aspirants.
- Information and Technology
- Tax compliance
- Tax mergers and acquisition
- Tax health-check
- Tax structuring and tax planning
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution
- Tax provision and tax accounting services
- Tax and Legal advisory services
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Master in International Accounting and Finance (With Distinction), University of Strathclyde
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (2nd class Honors)
- Certified Internal Auditor, Global
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance, Global
- Certified Public Accountant, Thailand
- Licensed Tax Auditor, Thailand