BDO Global Employer Services News – May 2021
29 May 2021
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
Global Employer Services News brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- The ongoing transformation of Australia’s borders and immigration
- 2021 budget announcements - Expatriates
- Australian Taxation Office data-matching program
- China: Main PRC Individual Income Tax preferential treatment and updated trend
- Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong minimum wage frozen for first time ever
- Employers and provisions on prohibiting breastfeeding discrimination and harassment
- United Kingdom:
- Social security updates
- Short term business visitor and annual payroll reporting
Go to the latest edition