The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This publication brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- Canada: Canadian personal tax checklist: You can still save on your 2022 taxes
- Hong Kong: Terminating a relationship with an employee: What are an employer’s obligations?
- Singapore: Preferential ONE Pass visa for top global talent introduced
- Spain: Amendments to special tax regime for inbound expatriates
- United Kingdom: Employment intermediaries – Have you done your due diligence?