Personalised Succession Planning in Family Businesses
We provide expert consultancy, personalised business solutions, and suggestions based on a knowledge of your needs and a relationship of trust.
The character of family companies is distinctive. Under the most difficult conditions, our family business & succession planning services was designed and tested, which the results showed that it was effective, flexible, and adaptive to the demands of your family. The procedure is broken down into five steps:
- An initial family gathering covering the principles of owning a family business.
- Meeting individually with family members and key stakeholders using a specially developed questionnaire.
- Identifying and prioritizing key issues for the family and the business, which are used to develop a draft family charter.
- A family retreat over two days at which family members reach a consensus on issues, complete a family charter, and establish a family council.
- Post-retreat follow up service; the completed family charter is usually issues at the next family council meeting.